Furious Streams: Live TV Kodi Add-on
Furious Streams is the newest Kodi Add-on to join the Brettus Repository and is brought to us by FTFA. This is a very nice Live TV Kodi Add-on and I know you will be impressed. They seem to have 5 servers full of channels from the UK & the US along with a special section dedicated to Live PPV. FTFA has vowed to keep up on these servers and will continue to add more content. This is one that is worth taking a look at especially if you are looking for live tv content.
Furious Streams Installation Methods
- Install the Brettus Repo from repositories on Ares Wizard and install from repo as per normal
- Install from Ares Portal website & Ares Portal add-on
- You will need to download the repo zip directly if you don't use Ares Wizard (1 click install from Ares Wizard) – Brettus Repo
Furious Streams: Current version of this addon is 1.0 – first detected 2017-11-05
Changelog: (first 400 characters)… V1-0 Initial Release
This add on is “unofficial” and therefore not supported by Kodi TV or XBMC foundation, please do not ask on their forums for help, goto ares-project.uk for further support.
You can unblock many “dns censored” sources with a smartdns solution
If you use p2p add ons, torrents, or in countries that prohibit streaming use a vpn from a reputable provider like Private Internet Access.
Furious Streams is an add-on that has some great live content. Not only did the channels load quickly, but they were all in 720p quality which was very positive.
Furious Streams Installation on Kodi Jarvis (16)
- Click SYSTEM
- Choose Add-Ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you download the zip file earlier
- Click repository.Brettusrepo-1.0.zip
- Now wait for “Add-on enabled” message
- Select Install from repository
- Click Brettus Builds Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Furious Streams
- Click Install
- Now wait for ” Add-on' enabled” message
You can find Furious Streams in Video Add-ons.
Furious Streams Installation to Kodi Krypton (17)
If you have a clean 17 install, you will have to enable unknown sources first.
- Click Settings (cog)
- Choose System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Toggle Unknown Sources
- A warning pop-up will appear
“Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behaviour, or damage to your device. Proceed?”
This is your choice, if you wish to install 3rd Party add-ons you must agree. We strongly advise against installing headline grabbing “the best add-on ever…” etc and use only official developers with a proven track record.
- Click Settings (cog)
- Click Add-ons
- Find Add-on browser (the open box icon)
- Click repository.brettusrepo-1.0.zip
- Now Wait for “Add-on enabled” message
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Brettus Builds Repository
- Scroll to Video add-ons
- Then Furious Streams
- Finally Install
- Now wait for “Add-on” enabled” message
You can find Furious Streams in Video > Video Add ons or Add-ons (open box)
Using Furious Streams
If you have any questions like always, please visit us at Ares Forum.