How to Enable MetalliQ Add-on in Kodi
What is MetalliQ ?MetalliQ, by OpenELEQ, an amazing and useful Add-on which provides available streams from all your installed add-ons in your system. Providing you with Movies, TV Shows, and Music in the best possible quality. MetalliQ also integrates perfectly with your Trakt account, another tool that everyone must have in their Kodi. If you try to run Metalliq on a fresh Kodi installation, it won’t do anything. Metalliq depends on and works very well with many Video Add-ons for content.
How to Install MetalliQYou can find the MetalliQ Add-on in the NaN (noobsandnerds) Repo. This can be found in Ares Wizard located in Browse Add-ons> Repositories.
- Open the NaN repo from “Install from Repositories”.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- OpenELEQ Tools and Install.
- After the install notification appears, return to Install from Repositories.
- Select Q’s Repository. (Photo A)
- Video add-ons.
- Select MetalliQ, a list of Kodi versions will appear, select the same version you have installed.
Configuring MetalliQUnlike other Add-ons, Metalliq requires a little bit of post-installation configuration. After installation, you’ll need to open up its settings by opening the Context menu.
- Right click your Mouse
- Press C on the keyboard
- Select the Button on the remote with 3 lines.