Fixing YouTube Daily Exceed Limit in Kodi
SICK OF THAT ANNOYING “LIMIT EXCEEDED” FROM YOUTUBE ?
At one point or another we all have experienced that dreaded notification from YouTube while trying to enjoy a selected video. YouTube Daily Exceed Limit, and for some, it often means the kiss of death and an end to viewing anything else for the day. Trying to follow the 6 step procedure for most of us is, at best, a marathon of making mistakes but more of a source of unnecessary frustration. I recognize this and wanted to come up with a quick guide to help you through your struggles. We want to make sure you are able to watch all your favorite youtube videos, especially those brought to you by AresTube….( shameless plug I know).
Well here's an easy Fix: YouTube Daily Exceed Limit
After closing the notification, return to the Home Page of Kodi and select System.
- Then click on Add-ons followed by My Add-ons.
- Scroll down to and click on Video Add-ons. Locate and click on YouTube.
- The next screen you will see will have number of options, please select Configure.
- At the top of next screen, locate API.
- On Use preset API key set, Increase the number to 5 using the up arrow.
- Click OK.
- Return to the Add-on that gave the limit notification.
- For example, if it was a YouTube Music Video, do one of the following. Yet, if you are using a mouse Right Click.
- In the Context menu (or pop up menu) select Play from Here.
- You may or may not see a new window * (see note) at this point, if you do, select DEFAULT for the Select the order of the playlist.
- Select OK and the “Fix” is now complete.
The above method is by far the simplest and fastest way to eliminate the Exceed limit notification from YouTube. But please bear in mind, after each new Build Installation or Update, this procedure will have to be repeated. Yet don't worry if anything changes you can always come running and we will be here to assist you again. From time to time they do make a change to the add-on; however, our team will always try to stay ahead of this and report back.
* Note: if you are changing the API number in order to prevent the notification, the new window will not appear. The “Fix” will still be in place.